Christmas Wreath Cake.
Ingredients of Christmas Wreath Cake
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- It’s 40 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 150 g of Flour.
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- It’s 200 ml of Cream.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Sugar (for cream).
- It’s of Chocolate.
- Prepare of Honey.
- Prepare of Milk.
- You need of Vanilla bean extract.
- It’s of Oil.
Christmas Wreath Cake step by step
- Beat eggs and add sugar and flour in a bowl..
- Whisk together well then add milk little by little, beat until smooth..
- Heat oil a little in a pan, scoop the batter and spread on the pan surface evenly. Cook the crepe until the bottom is light brown. Turn and cook the other side for 10 seconds. Make many crepes..
- Cut the crepes into a circle with a bowl upside down. Cut a hole in the middle of crepes with a glass cup upside down..
- Whisk cream with sugar in a bowl..
- Spread the cream on the crepes. Pile up the crepes and cream..
- Put a small bowl in hot water of a big bowl. Put chocolate into the small bowl, stir until melt. Add milk and honey, stir well..
- Add vanilla bean extract and oil, stir well until smooth..
- Decorate with chocolate sauce, cut-out crepes and silver cachous..
How to Prepare Perfect Christmas Wreath Cake