Easy Christmas 🎄 Prime Rib 🦴.
Ingredients of Easy Christmas 🎄 Prime Rib 🦴
- Prepare 1 (5 pound) of Rib Roast (or larger, doesn’t matter).
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle oregano.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s 10-15 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare of Drizzle of olive oil.
Easy Christmas 🎄 Prime Rib 🦴 instructions
- I usually let my roast sit out at room temperature for about 1-2 hours before baking, the larger my roast is then I’ll let it sit out for about 2 hours……***.
- Prepare roast the night before by rinsing in cold water and seasoning it, making sure you thoroughly rub your ingredients over the whole roast, then place roast into a baking pan, fatty side of roast should be facing up, as it cooks all that yummy goodness will help the roast to remain tender…….Cover and refrigerate overnight…….
- In a preheated 375 degree oven roast prime rib for one hour, uncovered,then TURN OFF OVEN, LEAVING ROAST INSIDE BUT DO NOT OPEN THAT OVEN DOOR !!!!! Let roast sit in oven for 3 hours, but remember, DO NOT OPEN THAT OVEN DOOR !!! You’ll need to set your timer for 3 hours EXACTLY……!!!!!.
- About 30 – 40 minutes before timer goes off turn oven back on to 375 degrees (while roast is still siting in oven) and roast until your timer goes off……Then remove from oven…….Your Prime Rib will have a beautiful crust over the top and the meat will be nice and pink in the center !!!! And that’s the way to eat a Prime Rib, pink in the center !!! 😋.
- Let roast sit for about 30 minutes before carving…..Enjoy the beautiful crust your roast will have ! 😃PERFECTO !!! 😉.
- Serve and enjoy 😉!! F.Y.I….. It taste like butter in your mouth, it’s melt in your mouth DELICIOUS 😋!!!!.
How to Make Yummy Easy Christmas 🎄 Prime Rib 🦴