Curd Karhi with Rice(Santa).
Ingredients of Curd Karhi with Rice(Santa)
- It’s 50 gm of besan.
- You need 1 glass of Curd (lassi).
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- You need as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1 glass of rice.
- You need 2 glass of water.
Curd Karhi with Rice(Santa) step by step
- Take a pan put into lassi and besan and mix well.and boil it..
- After that take other pan put into oil, garlic ginger paste, green chilli and fried it..
- After 1 min put into tomato and fried it..
- After that put into onion and fried it..
- When the masala is ready mix salt and all masala like red chilli powder garam masala etc..
- After that Mix into lassi besan mixture very well.Now Karhi is ready..
- In other side you will get 2 glass water and boil it and now wash the 1 glass rice and put into hot water..
- 1 pinch salt and 1 tbl. spoon oil and cover with a lid and bowl the rice..
- After 5 min rice is also ready. now decorate rice with curd. and many other things. like salad..