Stuffed spinach and cheese Xmas bread. Serving Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast. I like to serve filled chicken breasts sliced; this shows off your hard work and also prevents diners from squishing all the filling out with their fork. After you've rested the breast for five minutes after cooking, slice the breast with a clean knife and serve.
Ingredients of Stuffed spinach and cheese Xmas bread
- Prepare 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need as needed of Warm milk for the dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- You need as needed of Little oregano.
- It’s to taste of Little pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of Red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red sweet chilli sauce.
Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection. The chicken is not breaded and cooked in just a little bit of olive oil. Spinach Dip Stuffed Christmas Tree Spinach Dip Stuffed Crescent Roll Christmas Tree is so delicious and a show stopper for your Christmas! This easy Christmas appetizer is filled with your favorite dip and will impress your family and friends! #christmas #spinachdip #Christmasappetizer.
Stuffed spinach and cheese Xmas bread step by step
- Make the dough by mixing maida, yeast, milk, salt,sugar and oil. Knead it nicely for 10 mins. Cover and keep it for 2hrs to rise into double..
- Mix Spinach, pepper, cheese, garlic, chilli flakes and little salt nicely..
- Make 2 equal portion of the maida dough. Roll into 2 thick 7" Circles. Give the shape of Xmas trees by the help of a knife. Over 1 Xmas tree shape, spread red sweet chilli sauce. Then spread spinach fillings nicely. Cover this with another Xmas shape tree. Then give cut marks like the picture 👇leaving the middle part..
- Now twist carefully each part of both sides, like shown in the picture.If u wish u can sprinkle some cheese on top(optional)..
- Bake it for 25 to 20 mins in a preheated oven at 180℃. Serve hot☺.
Today I am sharing this Stuffed spinach and cheese Xmas bread! Stuff mushrooms with spinach mixture and top with Progresso® bread crumbs. Remove spinach from heat and add to a medium bowl with Parmesan cheese, half of the mozzarella cheese, bread crumbs and beaten egg and olives. Hearty Stuffed Shells made with a trio of flavorful cheeses, tender spinach, fresh herbs, and homemade or store-bought marinara. Who could resist these jumbo pasta shells brimming with cheese and spinach and baked until perfectly melted and delicious?