Christmas Eve Grits.
Ingredients of Christmas Eve Grits
- You need 1 cup of grits.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced smoked ham.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of Colby Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of diced seriously sharp white cheddar Vermont cheese.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
Christmas Eve Grits instructions
- Dice or cube your cheeses.
- Add salt and water to a pot and bring to a boil. Dice the ham and add to the pot. Add the butter, let it boil 7 minutes. Stir in the grits..
- Cook the grits till creamy. Stirring often so as to not let those grits clump up. Stir the cheesy grits till done. Serve adding black pepper to taste..
Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Christmas Eve Grits