Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot
- You need 1-1/2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes w/ mild green chilies.
- You need 1 can of black beans (drained).
- You need 1 bag of frozen corn.
- You need 1 (14.4 oz) of can chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbs of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of green onion/ scallion.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Optional.
- You need of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s of More green onion.
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
Santa Fe Chicken in Croc Pot instructions
- Combine chicken broth, beans, corn, tomatoes, green onion, garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder & paprika into croc pot. Season chicken with salt & pepper. Add chicken on top of mixture..
- Add sliced onions. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. When there is about 30 minutes left, remove chicken & shred. Return back to pot..
- Mix, add salt, garlic powder & red pepper flakes to taste & mix, let cook remaining 30 minutes. Serve over white rice or a tortilla. Enjoy!.