Christmas coal cookies. Christmas cookies don't have calories, so Cookies are pretty much the best part of Christmas, right? Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag. Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces.
Ingredients of Christmas coal cookies
- It’s 16 oz. of Oreo Cookies.
- It’s 4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- You need 1 of large (gallon sized) Ziploc bag.
Christmas cookies or Christmas biscuits are traditionally sugar cookies or biscuits (though other flavours may be used based on family traditions and individual preferences) cut into various shapes related to Christmas. Christmas Coal Cookies are a fun way to remind the kids that they better be good! Made with OREO Cookies and marshmallows, these treats will put a smile on everyone's face. But if you're looking for a fun no bake Christmas treat idea, these lumps of coal cookies can be a special delivery from your kitchen. (Flour Power Christmas: Edible Gifts).
Christmas coal cookies step by step
- Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag..
- Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces..
- Place Butter and Marshmallows in a bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute..
- Stir marshmallows and butter until smooth..
- Add in Crushed Oreos and stir well..
- Roll into Small Cookies and flatten to create a “Coal” Shape..
- Allow to cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container..
Masha bakes Danish Christmas cookies called Brown cookies I She is looking forward to Christmas. Check out our coal cookies tag selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade Required Cookies & Technologies. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like. I really wanted a cookie plate that would be fun to do with your whole family. Some of my fondest memories are getting cookies ready with my kids on Christmas eve.