Eggnog pound cake with eggnog glaze. A simple but flavorful eggnog pound cake recipe! Top it with eggnog glaze or whipped cream frosting for extra flavor. Everything you love about eggnog and pound cake, in one delicious holiday treat!
Ingredients of Eggnog pound cake with eggnog glaze
- You need 3 cups of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of eggnog.
- It’s 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 3 cups of sugar.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of Sweet Eggnog Glaze.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3-5 Tbs of eggnog.
Great recipe for Eggnog pound cake with eggnog glaze. Found this recipe online and tried it. Add butter to mixing bowl and cream. Check out the eggnog pound cake recipe card below, grab those ingredients, and start baking!
Eggnog pound cake with eggnog glaze instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease and flour Bundt pan. Add butter to mixing bowl and cream. Pour in sugar and mix. Add one egg at a time and mix. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves, mix well. Put in extract and eggnog, mix well. Pour cake into pan and bake for 55-60 minutes. Allow to cool before removing from pan. Sweet Eggnog Glaze Add powdered sugar and eggnog to a bowl 3 Tablespoons at a time. Mix with a whisk. Drizzle on top. Enjoy!.
This is a simple cake recipe that you will love. […] Eggnog Pound Cake – This delicious pound cake from Back to My Southern Roots is easy to make but impressive! Above all, it satisfies on so many different. Tender Eggnog Pound Cake with Homemade Glaze. This soft and moist Eggnog Pound Cake takes your favorite Christmas drink and turns it into a heavenly dessert! Complete with a smooth and creamy eggnog icing, this crave-worthy cake is sure to spread some holiday cheer.