Nut- free chocolate chip cookies. These cookies are a great holiday cookie recipe. They are made with healthier ingredients and easy to make. Is this a healthy cookie recipe?
Ingredients of Nut- free chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 150 g of butter, softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 3/4 cups of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate bits, plus 1 tablespoon extra.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate bits, plus 1 tablespoon extra.
I often find dairy free cookies get a little thin and crispier and I wanted a soft cookie with a nice amount of bite! Mix Muffin and More, baking powder, and salt. Gently add dry ingredients to wet and mix gently until fully combined. Fold in Chocolate chips and let cool for. Everyone loves a good homemade cookie, and this date nut cookie mix with pistachios is more interesting than a simple chocolate chip cookie. Oh, and you can easily make this mix into a date nut cake!
Nut- free chocolate chip cookies instructions
Who doesn't like a homemade multipurpose gift from the kitchen and this one is definitely gonna. What makes this chocolate chip cookie recipe BA's Best? The addition of browned butter really puts these cookies over the top. It makes them crispy-edged, chewy-centered, yet still rooted in classic cookie flavor. Oh, and no mixer required, so there's no excuse not to make them.