Healthy eggnog muffins. They're supremely moist and tender, with almost the same texture as cupcakes, and plenty of those cozy spices. These muffins are also quick and simple to make (no. Oatmeal Eggnog Muffins – Get into the Holiday Season with these amazing, tender and moist eggnog muffins!
Ingredients of Healthy eggnog muffins
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of butter melted.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- You need of Heaping 1/2 cup fat free plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of munk fruit sweetener powder.
- It’s 2 1/2 of AP cups flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk eggnog.
- Prepare of Optional- 1-1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips (or sugar free).
It's wonderful for flavoring coffee, for dipping French toast, and, of course. Christmas Muffins with eggnog, fresh cranberries and walnuts that will make your whole house If you don't want to use store bought eggnog in this recipe, you can also use our Healthy Eggnog. I feel like you know it's truly the holidays when eggnog is in season! Start off your mornings or have an afternoon snack with a bit of holiday cheer in.
Healthy eggnog muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt the butter in the bowl then add wet ingredients. Mix well..
- Add flour and mix to combine. Grease 11-12 muffin tins and bake for 25 min..
In another bowl, combine the egg, eggnog and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Eggnog is a dairy-heavy drink in its traditional form, but that doesn't necessarily mean it has to be unhealthy. Some dairy products, like Greek yogurt, contain a multitude of nutritional benefits, and the. Real rum, eggnog, and pie spices make these delicious eggnog muffins a festive alternative to You don't have to spend your Sundays meal-prepping to have healthy and satisfying lunches throughout.