California Farm Tompouce Dessert.
Ingredients of California Farm Tompouce Dessert
- Prepare of For the philo dough sheet to make 8 crusts of 3” x 4 1/2” rectangles:.
- You need 300 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare Stick of molten butter with Tbs honey.
- You need 5 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 Tbs of red vinegar.
- You need Tsp of salt.
- Prepare 130 ml of water, + extra Tbs water if needed.
- You need of For the top glaze on four tompouce desserts:.
- It’s 4 Tbs of powdered sugar.
- You need Tbs of Zest of 1 orange or lemon or pink icing.
- It’s of For the cream filling:.
- You need 4 Tsp of blueberry, orange or lemon butter marmelade on bottom crust.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of orange marmelade dissolved in warm milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of corn starch dissolved in 2 Tbs cold water.
- It’s 4 of fresh farm egg yokes.
- You need 3 cups of milk.
- You need of Halfcup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of rose water, orange liqueur, or orange blossom water, or tsp vanilla extract.
- You need of Cost. Four farm eggs, $1.60. Milk, $1.20. Marmelade, 40 cents. Philo dough, 80 cents. Other ingredients, $1.00. $1.25 per dessert, $1.50 with whipped cream.
California Farm Tompouce Dessert instructions
Recipe: Perfect California Farm Tompouce Dessert