20-Minute Tasty Sauteed Eggplant
-1 large eggplant, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
-1/2 teaspoon onion powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-1/4 teaspoon black pepper
-1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the eggplant cubes and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
4. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the eggplant is tender, about 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!