20 Cheap Keto Meals
Keto meals don’t have to be expensive. With a few simple ingredients, you can make delicious and nutritious meals that won’t break the bank. Here are 20 cheap keto meals that are easy to make and full of flavor.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- 1 package of frozen spinach
- 1 package of frozen broccoli
- 1 package of frozen peppers and onions
- 1 package of frozen chicken breasts
- 1 package of frozen shrimp
- 1 package of almond flour
- 1 package of coconut flour
- 1 package of almond butter
- 1 package of coconut oil
- 1 package of olive oil
- 1 package of butter
- 1 package of eggs
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium-high heat until it is browned and cooked through. Drain off any excess fat.
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the cauliflower and cook for 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, add the diced tomatoes, black beans, and coconut milk. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a separate skillet, cook the bacon until it is crispy. Drain off any excess fat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, and cooked bacon. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the frozen spinach, broccoli, peppers, and onions until they are tender. Set aside.
- In a separate skillet, cook the frozen chicken breasts until they are cooked through. Set aside.
- In a separate skillet, cook the frozen shrimp until they are cooked through. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, almond butter, coconut oil, olive oil, butter, and eggs. Set aside.
- To assemble the meals, divide the cooked ground beef, cauliflower, tomato mixture, cream cheese mixture, cooked vegetables, cooked chicken, and cooked shrimp into 4 equal portions. Place each portion into a separate container.
- To serve, reheat the meal in the microwave or on the stovetop. Serve with the almond flour mixture on the side.
Each meal contains approximately 500 calories, 30g of fat, 25g of protein, and 25g of carbohydrates.