19 French Desserts You Need In Your Life
French desserts are known for their decadence and deliciousness. From classic crème brûlée to the ever-popular éclair, these 19 French desserts are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Whether you’re looking for something light and airy or something rich and creamy, these recipes have something for everyone.
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 cup sugar
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup milk
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk. Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle over the top of the cake.
5. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
* Calories: 250
* Fat: 10g
* Sodium: 250mg
* Carbohydrates: 36g
* Protein: 3g