15 Simple No Bake Snacks
These 15 simple no bake snacks are perfect for busy days when you don’t have time to cook. They are easy to make, require minimal ingredients, and are packed with nutrition. Plus, they are delicious and sure to satisfy your cravings.
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 1/4 cup of dried apricots
- 1/4 cup of dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup of dried cherries
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, honey, and dark chocolate chips.
- Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add the cranberries, walnuts, coconut, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, raisins, apricots, blueberries, and cherries to the bowl and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a spoon, scoop out the mixture and form into small balls.
- Place the balls on the parchment paper and flatten slightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Each snack contains approximately:
- Calories: 150
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Protein: 4g
- Fiber: 3g