15 Korean Instant Pot Recipes
Korean cuisine is known for its bold flavors and unique ingredients. With the help of an Instant Pot, you can make a variety of delicious Korean dishes in a fraction of the time. From spicy kimchi stew to savory bulgogi, these 15 Korean Instant Pot recipes are sure to please.
- 1 lb beef, pork, or chicken
- 1 cup kimchi
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cup zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Mix until combined.
- Add the beef, pork, or chicken to the Instant Pot and pour the marinade over the top. Close the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Set the Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 10 minutes. When the timer is done, quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid and add the kimchi, mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, bell peppers, snow peas, and bean sprouts. Stir to combine.
- Close the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set the Instant Pot to manual high pressure for 5 minutes. When the timer is done, quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid and stir in the cooked rice. Serve hot.
Serving size: 1 cup