Brad's ez black bean and steak tamale pie. Black Bean and Zucchini Chili topped with homemade cornbread. Are you looking for a quick and easy family friendly dinner you can have on the table in Pour into a deep dish pie pan. These black bean tamales might be time-consuming, but they are worth the effort.
Ingredients of Brad's ez black bean and steak tamale pie
- You need 1 1/2 cups of prepared black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes with chile and lime.
- You need 1 1/4 lb of t bone steak.
- Prepare 1 cup of prepared salsa verde.
- Prepare 1 cup of mozzarella, shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheddar, shredded.
- It’s of for the mesa topping.
- It’s 2 cups of Mesa flour.
- You need 1 2/3 cups of chicken broth, warm.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of lard or vegetable shortening.
- You need of for the toppings.
- You need of sour cream.
- It’s of hot sauce.
- It’s of lime wedges.
Remove and cube to bite size pieces. Brad's ez black bean and steak tamale pie instructions. Tamale Pie Casserole – All Recipes. Brad's ez black bean and steak tamale pie.
Brad's ez black bean and steak tamale pie instructions
- Season steak with salt and pepper. Sear in a pan to rare. Remove and cube to bite size pieces.
- Grease a 9×13 baking dish. Layer ingredients in order until the mesa topping..
- Mix the Mesa ingredients until you get a soft dough. Use your hands to spread the dough evenly. If it is sticky, moisten hands with water..
- Bake at 350 until dough is baked and just starts to brown. 25-35 minutes..
- Remove and let stand five minutes. Plate and top with desired toppings. Serve and enjoy..
Season steak with salt and pepper. Brads teriyaki grilled short ribs with coconut curry rice. Steps to make Brad's ez black bean and steak tamale pie: Season steak with salt and pepper. This savory version of tarte Tatin is a delicious vegetarian addition for your Thanksgiving feast. Black beans stand out from other common varieties like cannellini beans and chickpeas not just because of their striking color, but also because of how rich and practically meaty they are.