Eggnog rice pudding. Eggnog-Flavored Rice Pudding. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Eggnog rice pudding made with liqueur is a delicious dessert. Let me show you how simple it is to elicit rave reviews with very little time or effort!
Ingredients of Eggnog rice pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- You need 2 cups of milk (substitutes can work, does change flavor).
- It’s 2/3 cup of white sugar (more or less if desired).
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar).
- It’s 1-2 of table spoons cinnamon (more or less to taste).
- Prepare 4 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s dash of nutmeg for garnish (gives the nog flavor).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
This post will teach you how to make a delicious and easy dessert: Eggnog Rice Pudding. I hope you all are finishing up your last minute errands and getting ready to enjoy time spent with the ones you love. Healthy eggnog rice pudding with milk, egg This rice pudding is loaded with protein, fiber and complex carbs; plus it's vegetarian and gluten-free. EGGNOG RICE PUDDING is so fast to make and probably the ultimate Holiday comfort food, it has to be a Christmas dessert for you this year!
Eggnog rice pudding step by step
- In an enabled pot (or if you are patient any pot on low) heat up the milk, when it starts to simmer ever so slightly put in beaten eggs (always stirring) then add sugar, cinnimon, salt, vanilla..
- Once thoroughly mixed, add rice. Remove from heat (unless using cold rice, then let heat up a bit on burnner). Now desired consistency is up to you, if left this way tends to be thick, just stir in milk a little at a time till a freer desired consistency..
- Pour or scoop into bowls and garnish with nutmeg, can be served hot or cold..
Growing up I couldn't wait for the eggnog to come out! Boiled rice with milk, egg, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and "Rice pudding is how God intended us to eat rice," my father announced when I mentioned I was thinking. Eggnog rice pudding is the perfect holiday treat! You can serve this delicious pudding warm or chilled, and it's wonderful to make ahead for parties. This post was sponsored by Mahatma Rice.