Over the Top Pimento Cheese.
Ingredients of Over the Top Pimento Cheese
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mild cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded white cheddar.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded smoked cheddar.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 4 oz of diced pimentos, drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of Old Bay® Seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
Over the Top Pimento Cheese instructions
- In large bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay® Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, sugar, onion powder, and mustard powder until well combined..
- Fold in shredded cheeses..
- Fold in pimentos..
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving..