101 Delicious Ways to Cook with Ground Beef
Cheesy Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf
• 1 pound ground beef
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 1/4 cup ketchup
• 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 4 slices bacon
• 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
3. Form the mixture into a loaf shape and place in a greased 9×5-inch loaf pan.
4. Wrap the bacon slices around the meatloaf and secure with toothpicks.
5. Bake for 45 minutes.
6. Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the meatloaf and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
7. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!