100 Calorie Cookies
These 100 calorie cookies are a delicious and healthy snack that can be enjoyed guilt-free. They are made with wholesome ingredients and are easy to make. Enjoy them as a snack or dessert!
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 cup butter, softened
– 1/4 cup granulated sugar
– 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
– 1/4 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
4. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until combined.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix until just combined.
6. Stir in the oats and raisins.
7. Drop the dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden.
9. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
– Calories: 100
– Fat: 4.5g
– Sodium: 95mg
– Carbohydrates: 15g
– Fiber: 1g
– Protein: 2g