10 Minute Pizza Dough with KitchenAid Mixer Magic
– 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 package active dry yeast
– 1 cup warm water
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. In the bowl of a KitchenAid mixer, combine the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2. Add the warm water and olive oil and mix on low speed until the dough comes together.
3. Increase the speed to medium and knead the dough for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the dough from the bowl and shape into a ball.
5. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a damp cloth, and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
6. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
7. Punch down the dough and roll it out on a lightly floured surface.
8. Place the dough on a greased baking sheet and top with desired toppings.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
10. Enjoy your homemade pizza!